Thank you for your interest in providing comments on the Draft Environmental Assessment (EA) for home basing of the MQ-25A Stingray carrier-based Unmanned Air System at Naval Base Ventura County, Point Mugu, California. Government agencies, elected officials, organizations, and individuals are encouraged to review the draft EA and to submit comments online or by mail.
The public comment period is now closed. Written comments must have been postmarked or submitted online by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time (ET) on Nov. 30, 2020, to be considered and addressed in the final EA. Mailed comments may be sent to:
ATTN: MQ-25A Stingray CBUAS EA Project Manager, Code EV21JB
Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC) Atlantic
6506 Hampton Blvd.
Norfolk, VA 23508
PLEASE NOTE: Personally Identifiable Information (PII) of individuals who provide comments will be kept confidential and will not be released, unless required by law.
All comments submitted during the public review period will become part of the public record on the EA and will be considered in preparation of the Final EA.
Please see the below tips for submitting effective comments:
- Substantive comments that provide detailed information are the most useful.
- Make comments as specific as possible. Clearly identify your issues and concerns. Support assertions with an explanation that includes facts and references, if possible.
- Refer to specific page numbers or paragraphs in the document.
- Submit comments if you find an error in the analysis, need clarification or have new information that could change the analysis and conclusions.
- There is no minimum or maximum length for an effective comment. Although the comment box below does not have a character restriction, longer comments can be mailed to the address above.
- Do not include any PII within the text of your comment (e.g., name, address, social security number, email address, telephone number, etc.).