Thank you for your interest in providing comments on the Draft Environmental Assessment (EA) for training operations at the Pinecastle Range Complex. Government agencies, elected officials, organizations, and individuals are encouraged to participate and to submit comments online and by mail.
The public comment period is now open. Written comments must be postmarked or submitted online by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time (ET) on Sept. 4, 2020, to be considered and addressed in the Final EA. Mailed comments may be sent to:
Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC) Southeast
ATTN: PRC EA Project Manager, EV 21
PO Box 30, Bldg. 135N
Jacksonville, FL 32212-0030
PLEASE NOTE: Personally Identifiable Information (PII) of individuals who provide comments will be kept confidential and will not be released, unless required by law.
All comments submitted during the public review period will become part of the public record on the EA and will be considered in preparation of the Final EA.
The Navy appreciates all substantive comments, either positive or negative, that provides detailed information, as they are the most useful. Please see the below tips for submitting effective comments:
- Clearly identify your issues and concerns. Support your claims with an explanation to include facts and references, if possible.
- Refer to specific page numbers or paragraphs in the document.
- Submit comments if you find an error in the analysis, need clarification or have new information that could change the analysis and conclusions.
- There is no minimum or maximum length for an effective comment. Although the comment box below does not have a character restriction, longer comments can be mailed to the address above.
- Do not include any PII within the text of your comment (e.g., name, address, social security number, email address, telephone number, etc.).